Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited is Public Sector Undertaking which is one of the largest integrated Engineering complex in India. It manufactures and supplies capital equipments & machineries. It renders execution required for core sector industries. This article is about HEL Non-Executive Trainee Post.
HEL has announced a notification for the posts of Graduate & Technician (Diploma) Trainee vacancies. There are total 150 vacancies for the post. All the interested candidates must apply for the post before the last date i.e. 8th January 2019. The online application starts from 18th December 2018. Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below.
Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited HEC Ltd | Trainee Vacancy
Name of the Organization is Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited.
HEC 2018 Post.
- ITI Trainee : 65 posts.
- Diploma Engineer Trainee : 55 posts.
- Personnel Trainee : 18 posts.
- Finance Trainee : 08 posts.
- IT Trainee : 04 posts.
HEC Vacancy Details.
- The selected candidate will get 3 years training.
- The selection for the candidates will be through written test/ trade test/ aptitude test /task observation.
- Merit list will be prepared by assigning 30% for written and 70% for trade test.
Education Required for Heavy Engineering Corporation jobs.
- ITI Trainee : The candidate must have passed 12th standard with ITI.
- Diploma Engineer Trainee : The candidate must have Diploma of Engineering in relevant trade.
- Personnel Trainee & Finance Trainee : MBA required in Personnel/Finance from recognized university with 55% marks and 55% for SC.ST/OBC candidates.
- IT Trainee : One should have B.Tech in IT or MCA from recognized university with 55% marks and 50% for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
Age Limit for HEC Ltd Recruitment 2018.
- The Age limit for the post is 28 years.
- The Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 5 years.
- Age relaxation for OBC candidates is 3 years.
Application Fee for Heavy Engineering Corporation vacancy 2018.
The Application fee for.
- General/OBC Candidates is Rs. 800/-.
- No fee for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- The payment to be done through online mode i.e. Internet banking or Debit Card (Visa or Masters) or Credit Card (Visa or Masters) or Bank Challan.
HEC Salary Structure.
The Pay Scale for the post is
- ITI Trainee : Rs. 6, 000/- to Rs. 8, 000/-.
- Diploma Engineer Trainee : Rs. 8, 000/- to Rs. 10, 000/-.
- Personnel Trainee : Rs. 10, 000/- to Rs. 12, 000/-.
- Finance Trainee : Rs. 10, 000/- to Rs. 12, 000/-.
- IT Trainee : Rs. 10, 000/- to Rs. 12, 000/-.
Important Documents Required.
- Valid & active ID.
- Scanned photograph.
- Scanned Signature.
- Educational qualification.
- Experience certificate.
- Date of birth certificate.
- 10th certificate.
- Caste certificate for reserved candidates.
- Physically handicapped certificate.
- Id Proof.
How to Apply for HEC Jobs 2018.
- Visit the official website of i.e. www.hecltd.com
- Go to ‘Recruitment‘ or ‘Career’ option.
- Click on required advertisement on the career page.
- Read the official notification regarding the post.
- Apply for the post before last date i.e. 8th January 2019.
- Register the name and upload the photograph & signature.
- Deposit the fee through online mode.
- Take a print out of the fee receipt.
- Submit the Application fee for HEC Trainee post 2018.
- Do not send original documents by post.
- The number of vacancies might change as per requirement.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification of applications.
- No TA/DA is admissible.
Important Dates for HEC Vacancies 2018.
- The starting date to apply for the post is 18th December 2018 at 10:00am.
- The last date to apply for the post is 8th January 2019.
- Last date to deposit fee is 10th January 2019.
- The last date to submit payment details online is 10th January 2019.
- Call letter will be available before 10-15 days before test date of test.
- The date of test will be notified soon.