Indian Institute of Rice Research (IIRR) organizes and coordinates multi-location testing of genetic lines & technologies for crop production. The institute protects crop production generation across the country. This article is about IIRR SRF JRF Helper post.
Indian Institute of Rice Research (IIRR) has invited candidates for the posts of SRF, JRF, Field Helper/ Worker, Technical Assistant, Young Professional I and Young Professional II vacancies. All the interested candidates must apply and attend the interview on dates i.e. 17th December 2018 to 22nd December 2018. The job location is Telangana. Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below:
Indian Institute of Rice Research Recruitment | IIRR ICAR SRF, JRF, Helper & Multiple vacancy
Name of the Organization is Indian Institute of Rice Research.
ICAR-IIRR 2018 Post.
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 03 Posts.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) : 03 Posts.
- Field Worker/ Helper : 01 Posts.
- Young Professional-I: 04 Posts.
- Technical Assistant: 07 Posts.
- Young Professional-II: 02 Posts.
IIRR Jobs 2018 Education Required.
The candidate must have Graduation degree or Post Graduate degree or Diploma from any recognized university.
IIRR Age Limit 2018.
The Age limit for the post of.
- SRF, JRF, Technical Assistant & Field Helper is 35 to 40 years.
- Young Professionals is 21 to 45 years.
Application Fee for ICAR 2018.
The Application fee will be as per rules.
IIRR Vacancies Salary Package.
The Pay Scale for the post will be as per rules of the Government.
Important Documents Required.
- Valid & active ID.
- Scanned photograph.
- Scanned Signature.
- Educational qualification.
- Experience certificate.
- Date of birth certificate.
- Caste certificate for reserved candidates.
- Physically handicapped certificate.
- Id Proof.
How to Apply for IIRR Jobs 2018.
- Visit the official website of ICAR IIRR i.e. icar.iirr.org.
- Go to ‘Recruitment or Careers’ option.
- Check the advertisement that is required.
- Click on ; Walk in interview for the temporary positions of SRF/ JRF/ YP-I & II/ TA/ Field worker/ helper from 17-22 December 2018’ and open it.
- Read the notification clearly and make sure to be eligible.
- Take a print out of the format.
- Fill the details and take the form along with all the important documents required.
- Attend the interview on the dates mentioned at the end of the article.
- The venue of the place is Indian Institute of Rice Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad.
- Do not send original documents by post.
- The number of vacancies might change as per requirement.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification of applications.
- No TA/DA is admissible.
Important Dates for IIRR Vacancies 2018.
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 17th December 2018.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) : 18th December 2018.
- Field Worker/ Helper : 19th December 2018.
- Young Professional-I: 20th December 2018.
- Technical Assistant: 21st December 2018.
- Young Professional-II: 21st December 2018.