Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission comes under Jharkhand Government which appoints all posts of Group C & Non-gazetted General or Technical or Non-Technical of state government in Group B. So, JSSC has announced a notification regarding the post of JSSC Special Branch Constable Recruitment 2018-19 .
JSSC has announced a notification for 1012 Posts of Constable JSSC Special Branch Constable Competitive Examination 2018. All the interested candidates must apply for the post before the last date i.e. 18th February 2019.Other details like JSSC Special Branch Constable Qualification, experience, age limit, JSSC Special Branch Constable pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below.
JSSC SBCCE Recruitment 2018 |special constable vacancy 2018
Name of the Organization is Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission.
JSSC 2018 Post.
Constable JSSC Special Branch Constable : 1043 Posts (UR: 506, BC: 61, EBC: 81, SC: 101, SC: 263).
JSSC 2018 Education Required.
The candidate must have passed 12th standard.
JSSC SBCCE Constables Physical Standards
Height required while JSSC SBCCE jobs 2018.
- UR-160 Cm
- SC/ST-155 Cm
- OBC/ BC-160 Cm
- Women-148 Cm
Chest required while JSSC SBCCE vacancy 2018
- UR-81 Cm
- SC/ST-79 Cm
- OBC/ BC-81 Cm
Age Limit for JSSC SBCCE vacancies 2018.
- The Age limit for the post is 19 Years to 25 years.
- Age Relaxation for JSSC Constable Vacancy 2018.
- SEBC & BC candidates : 28 years.
- SC/ ST candidates : 30 years.
The Application fee for JSSC Constable Jobs 2018.
- General/ OBC Candidates is Rs. 800/-.
- SC/ST candidates is Rs. 200/-.
- Exam fee has to be paid through Credit/ Debit/ Net banking mode.
Salary Package for JSSC Special Branch Constable 2018.
The Pay Scale for the post is Rs. 5, 200/- to Rs. 20, 200/-.
Important Documents Required.
- Valid & active ID.
- Scanned photograph.
- Scanned Signature.
- Educational qualification.
- Experience certificate.
- Date of birth certificate.
- 10th certificate.
- Caste certificate for reserved candidates.
- Physically handicapped certificate.
- Id Proof.
How to Apply for JSSC Special Branch Constable Jobs 2018.
- Visit the official website i.e. www.jssc.in.
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ for JSSC SBCCE Recruitment option.
- Click on ‘Click here for New Registration’ option.
- Complete the Registration for JSSC Special Branch Constable.
- Click on ‘Submit’ option.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application for .
- Now, upload Photo & Signature as instructed.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of JSSC SBCCE Recruitment application for future use.
- Do not send original documents by post.
- The number of vacancies might change as per requirement.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification of applications.
- No TA/DA is admissible.
Important Dates for JSSC Special Branch Constable Vacancies 2018.
- The online application starts from 4th January 2019.
- The Registration last date is 18th February 2019.
- The fee payment last date is 19th February 2019.
- Online correction can be done till 27th February 2019.
- JSSC Special Constable Exam Date 2018 will be notified soon.
- JSSC Special Constable Admit Card 2018 download will be uploaded soon.