Metallurgical & Engineering Consultants (India) Limited is a Public Sector Undertaking under Steel Ministry. MECON is an autonomous company which provides Metals & Mining, Power, Energy and Environment, Infrastructure, Oil & Gas, Metallurgy. This article is about MECON Mgt Trainee Post.
MECON has invited all the eligible candidates for the posts of Management Trainee Posts. There are total 30 vacancies for the posts. All the interested candidates must apply for the post before the last date i.e. 02 January 2019. Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below:
MECON Management Trainee 2018 | MECON vacancy 2018
Name of the Organization : Metallurgical & Engineering Consultants (India) Limited.
MECON 2018 Post.
- MT (T) : 25 Posts.
- MT (CS) : HR : 02 Posts.
- MT (CS) : Marketing : 02 Posts.
- MT (CS) : Corporate Communication : 01 Post.
MECON Vacancy Details.
- The place of posting will be as per location and office of the company.
- The selection process includes written test and an interview.
- The weightage of written test and personal interview is 80:20.
MECON Education Required.
- MT (T) : The candidate must have degree in relevant engineering branch.
- MT(CS) : HR : One should have PG Degree or PG Diploma or MBA or MBA in HRM or Personnel mgt.
- MT(CS) : Marketing : The candidate requires to have MBA or PGDM or PGDBM in Marketing.
- MT (CS) : Corporate Communication : The candidate must have PG Degree or PG Diploma in journalism & communication or PR.
Age Limit for MECON Management Trainee Post 2018.
- The Age limit for the post is 28 years.
- The date to be reckoned as on 31st May 2019.
- The age relaxation will be.
- General : 65%.
- OBC : 65%.
- SC/ST : 65%.
Application Fee for MECON vacancy 2018.
The Application fee for.
- General Candidates is Rs. 1, 000/-.
- No Application fee for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- The fee has to be deposited through online mode.
Salary Package for MECON Jobs 2018.
The Pay Scale for the post will be as per rules.
Important Documents Required.
- Valid & active ID.
- Scanned photograph.
- Scanned Signature.
- Educational qualification.
- Experience certificate.
- Date of birth certificate.
- 10th certificate.
- Caste certificate for reserved candidates.
- Physically handicapped certificate.
- Id Proof.
How to Apply for MECON Jobs 2018.
- Visit the official website of MECON i.e. www.meconlimited.co.in.
- Go to ‘Careers’ option.
- Click on ‘Career opportunities’ option.
- Find the required advertisement as per post.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Check the eligibility as per vacancy.
- Apply online for the post by Filling details.
- Upload passport size photo and signature.
- Deposit the Application fee.
- Submit the ‘MECON Mgt Trainee Application form’ by emailing the form at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not send original documents by post.
- The number of vacancies might change as per requirement.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification of applications.
- No TA/DA is admissible.
Important Dates for MECON Vacancies 2018.
- The online application starts from 1st January 2018 from 06:00pm.
- The last date to apply for the post is 2nd January 2019 by 06:00pm.