Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited is under the Administrative control of Atomic energy Department. It designs, constructs, commissions and operates the Nuclear Power Plants in the country.
NPCIL has invited eligible candidates for Deputy Manager Posts and Junior Hindi Translator. All the interested candidates must apply for the post before the last date i.e.12th December 2018. Candidates appointment in NPCIL are liable to be posted to any of the units of NPCIL .Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below.
NPCIL Deputy Manager Post | Deputy Manager Vacancies
Name of the Organization : Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited.
NPCIL 2018 Post.
|S.No.||Name of the Post||SC||ST||OBC||UR||Total Vacancy|
|1||Dy. Manager (Finance & Accounts)||1||5||1||0||7|
|2||Dy. Manager (Contracts & Materials Management)||0||0||2||0||2|
|3||Dy. Manager (Legal)||0||1||0||0||1|
|1||Dy. Manager (Human Resource)||3||2||9||15||29|
|2||Dy. Manager (Finance & Accounts)||6||2||5||13||26|
|3||Dy. Manager (Contracts & Materials Management)||2||2||3||9||16|
|4||Dy. Manager (Legal)||0||0||1||2||3|
|5||Jr. Hindi Translator||0||1||1||3||5|
NPCIL Vacancy Details.
- The candidates will go through NPCIL Recruitment Process by Online test and an interview.
- The Place of postings can be NPCIL Units at Tarapur (Maharashtra), Rawatbhata (Rajasthan), Kalpakkam (Tamil Nadu), Narora (Uttar Pradesh), Kakrapar (Gujarat), Kaiga (Karnataka), Kudankulam (Tamil Nadu), Gorakhapur (Haryana).
NPCIL Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria.
- Deputy Manager (HR) : The candidate should have MBA in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations from TISS. One can also have Post Graduate Degree or Diploma from recognized university.
- Deputy Manager (F&A) : The candidates must have 60% marks and CA or ICWA. 2 years MBA or specialization in Finance from recognized university.
- Deputy Manager (C&MM) : One should have engineering graduation, Full time MBA in Materials management or Inventory control with minimum 60% marks from recognized university.
- Deputy Manager (Legal) : Full time MBA in Law is required with at least 60% marks from recognized university by Bar council of India.
- Deputy Manager (Junior Hindi Translator) : The candidate must have passed Masters degree in Hindi or English.
NPCIL deputy manager Age Limit 2018.
The Age limit for the post.
- Deputy Manager Post: 30 years.
- Junior Hindi Translator Post: 28 years.
Application Fee for NPCIL Jobs 2018.
The Application fee for.
- OC & OBC Candidates is Rs. 500/-.
- No fee for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
Salary Package for NPCIL vacancy 2018.
The Pay Scale for the post.
- Deputy Manager Post: Rs. 56, 100/-.
- Junior Hindi Translator Post: Rs. 35, 400/-.
Important Documents Required.
- Valid & active ID.
- Scanned photograph.
- Scanned Signature.
- Educational qualification.
- Experience certificate.
- Date of birth certificate.
- 10th certificate.
- Caste certificate for reserved candidates.
- Physically handicapped certificate.
- Id Proof.
How to Apply for NPCIL Jobs 2018.
- Visit the official website of NPCIL i.e. www.npcil.nic.in.
- Find ‘NPCIL Recruitment Notification 2018 PDF’ option.
- Download the file and read the instructions carefully.
- Apply for the NPCIL Deputy Manager Vacancy 2018.
- Fill the details as instructed.
- Deposit the fee as per application fee details.
- Upload the important documents required.
- Save and submit the NPCIL Deputy Manager Recruitment.
- Do not send original documents by post.
- The number of vacancies might change as per requirement.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification of applications.
- No TA/DA is admissible.
Important Dates for NPCIL Vacancies 2018.
- The starting date to apply for the post is 4th December 2018 by 10:00am.
- The last date to apply for the post is 12th December 2018 by 5:00pm.