NPCIL is Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited which generates nuclear power used in electricity. The corporation has invited candidates for 162 NPCIL Gujarat Recruitment for Stipendiary Trainee, Scientific Assistant & Technician Posts.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has announced a notification for the posts of 162 Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant, Scientific Assistant & Stipendiary Trainees/ Technicians Posts in Department of Atomic Energy, NPCIL, Gujarat.
Online Applications starts from 7th January 2019 at 10:00 am to 31st January 2019 at 4:00 pm. Other details like NPCIL Qualification, experience, NPCIL age limit, pay scale, allowances and NPCIL Application process is given below.
NPCIL Gujarat Recruitment for 162 Stipendiary Trainees / Scientific Assistant & Other Posts 2019
Name of the Organization is Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited.
NPCIL 2019 Post.
- Stipendiary Trainees or Scientific Assistant (ST/SA)(Category-I) – Diploma Holders in Engineering : 51 Posts.
- Stipendiary Trainees or Scientific Assistant (ST/SA)(Category-I) – Science Graduates : 06 Posts.
- Scientific Assistant or B – Diploma Holders in Civil Engineering : 07 Posts.
- Stipendiary Trainees or Technician (ST/TM)(Category II) – Plant Operator : 51 Posts.
- Stipendiary Trainees or Technician (ST/TM)(Category II) – Maintainer : 47 Posts.
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy Details.
The selection of the candidate for NPCIL Gujarat Recruitment will be done through written exam.
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Qualification Required.
- The candidates applying for Stipendiary trainee posts in NPCIL must have Diploma in Engineering (3 years after 10th or 12th) in Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics or Chemical.
- One can also have B.Sc. with a at least 60% marks. B.Sc. shall be with Chemistry as principal and Physics or Mathematics or Statistics or Electronics & Computer Science as subsidiary OR with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- One must have passed 10th standard with at least 50% marks in Science subjects and Mathematics individually. 2 years ITI certificate course is essential in Fitter/ Electrician/ Electronic Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic/ Welder/ Machinist/ Diesel Mechanic trade.
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Age Limit 2018.
- The Age limit is 18 to 30 years.
- The NPCIL Age relaxation for SC/ST is 5 years & OBC is 3 years.
NPCIL Application Fee.
The NPCIL Application fee will be as per govt rules.
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Salary Package.
The Pay Scale for the Stipendiary post is Rs. 16, 000/- to Rs. 18, 000/-.
Important Documents Required.
- Valid & active email ID.
- Scanned photograph.
- Scanned Signature.
- Educational qualification.
- Experience certificate.
- Date of birth certificate.
- 10th certificate.
- Caste certificate for reserved candidates.
- Physically handicapped certificate.
- Id Proof.
How to Apply for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Jobs 2019.
- Candidates must visit the official website i.e www.npcil.co.in.
- Go to ‘Current Openings’ on the website.
- Read all the information of the NPCIL Stipendiary Recruitment vacancy.
- Click ‘Apply Online’ on NPCIL Official website.
- Click on ‘Click here for New Registration’, if you are a new user.
- Log on to the just registered ID and fill the details as instructed.
- Complete the Registration & Click on ‘Submit’.
- Fill the all details in NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Application Form and upload scanned Photo and Signature.
- Take a print out of NPCIL Stipendiary Online application for future use.
- Original documents by post are not required.
- The number of vacancies might increase or decrease as per requirement.
- Canvassing in any form will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA is for interview or written examination.
Important Dates for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Vacancies 2019.
- Online Application starts from 7th January 2019 at 10:00 am.
- NPCIL Last date for application is 31st January 2019 at 4:00 pm