Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited is engaged in Exploration & Production of Oil & Gas in India and abroad. ONGC has started recruitment ONGC Asst Technician and multiple jobs.
ONGC has announced a notification for the posts of Assistant Technician, Security supervisor, Marine Radio Asst posts, Junior Health Assistant post and more. There are total 556 vacancies for the posts. All the interested candidates must apply for the post before the last date i.e. 1st January 2019 .Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below.
ONGC Assistant Technician Recruitment 2018 | Asst. Technician and multiple Vacancy
Name of the Organization is Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited.
ONGC 2018 Post.
- Asst Technician for various trades.
- Marine Radio Assistant.
- Junior Fire Supervisor.
- Junior Security Supervisor.
- Jr. Motor Vehicle Driver.
- Junior Health Attendant.
ONGC Education Qualification.
- Asst Technician for various trades : The candidate must have Diploma in relevant field, post graduate degree.
- Marine Radio Assistant : 2nd class certificate for proficiency in Marine Radio operation.
- Junior Fire Supervisor: Must have passed intermediate with 6 months and experience in fire services, driving license for heavy vehicle essential.
- Pharmacist : Pharmacy Diploma, registered in Pharmacy council.
- Junior Security Supervisor : 6 months training or experience in security.
- Junior Motor Vehicle Driver: passed 10th standard and 3 years driving experience.
- Junior Health Attendant: must have passed 10th standard.
ONGC Age Limit 2018.
The Age limit for A-I, A-II posts.
- General candidate is 18 to 30 years.
- OBC candidate is 18 to 33 years.
- SC/ST candidate is 18 to 35 years.
The age limit for W-I posts.
- General candidate is 18 to 35 years.
- OBC candidate is 18 to 38 years.
- SC/ST candidate is 18 to 40 years.
ONGC 2018 Application Fee.
The Application fee for ONGC assistant technician jobs 2018 is as follows.
- General Candidates is Rs. 370/-.
- No fee for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
Salary Package for ONGC Jobs 2018.
The Pay Scale for the post is Rs. 12, 000/- to Rs. 24, 000/-.
Important Documents Required.
- Valid & active ID.
- Scanned photograph.
- Scanned Signature.
- Educational qualification.
- Experience certificate.
- Date of birth certificate.
- 10th certificate.
- Caste certificate for reserved candidates.
- Physically handicapped certificate.
- Id Proof.
How to Apply for ONGC Jobs 2018.
- Visit the official website of i.e. www.ongcindia.com.
- Go to ‘Recruitment‘ or ‘Career’ option.
- Click and download ONGC Application form 2018 on the career page.
- Read the official notification regarding the post.
- Apply for the post before last date i.e. 1st January 2019.
- Do not send original documents by post.
- The number of vacancies might change as per requirement.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification of applications.
- No TA/DA is admissible.
Important Dates for ONGC Vacancies 2018.
- The starting date to apply online is 12th December 2018.
- The last date to apply for ONGC online is 1st January 2019.
- The last date to deposit fee payment is 2nd January 2019.
- The date of Exam is last week of January 2019.