Lakshmi Vilas Bank is was founded in 1926 which started with the objective to help people financially. This is a private sector bank whose branches of the bank are in Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Kerala, important financial centres such as Mumbai, New Delhi and Kolkata. This article is about Probationary Officer Post in Lakshmi Vilas bank.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank has invited candidates for the post of Probationary officer. After going through Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO vacancy details, all the interested candidates must apply for the post before the last date i.e. 20th December 2018 .Other details for Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Recruitment 2018 like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Recruitment | PO Vacancy 2019
Name of the Organization is Lakshmi Vilas Bank.
Laxmi Vilas Bank 2018 Post.
Probationary Officer post.
Selection Process for PO post 2018.
- The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Jobs require Pan India location.
- The selection process for Probationary Officer includes Online exam, Group Discussion and interview.
- The Online exam for Probationary Officer Post in bank includes Numerical ability, Analytical ability, Computer awareness, Verbal ability, Banking Awareness questions.
- The test will be for 150 questions for 90 minutes.
- The online Exam centres include different locations in Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Delhi, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, WB, Jharkhand, Gujarat & MP.
Education Required for Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Recruitment .
- The candidate must have passed Graduation from recognized university with at least 60% marks.
- One should have at least 20 years to 28 years experience.
Age Limit for PO Jobs.
The Age limit for the post is 20 years to 28 years.
Application Fee for Laxmi Vilas Bank PO Post.
- The Application fee for Candidates is Rs. 700/-.
- The fee has to be deposited through Debit card or Net banking.
Laxmi Vilas Bank PO Salary Package.
The Pay Scale for the post will be as per CTC basis & the compensation will be as per industry standards.
Important Documents Required.
- Valid & active ID.
- Scanned photograph.
- Scanned Signature.
- Educational qualification.
- Experience certificate.
- Date of birth certificate.
- 10th certificate.
- Caste certificate for reserved candidates.
- Physically handicapped certificate.
- Id Proof.
How to Apply for Laxmi Vilas PO Jobs 2018.
- Visit the official webiste of Laxmi Vilas Bank i.e. www.lvbank.com.
- Click on ‘View notification’ option.
- Select ‘Apply Now’ option.
- Register by filling the basic details.
- Login again by entering just made ID and password.
- Enter details as instructed.
- Deposit the fee through online mode.
- Take a print out of payment slip for future reference.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Submit the PO Online Form 2018.
- Take a print out of the application for future use.
- Do not send original documents by post.
- The number of vacancies might change as per requirement.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification of applications.
- No TA/DA is admissible.
Important Dates for Probationary Officer Vacancies 2018.
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Online Application starts from 5th December 2018.
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank online registration last date is 30th December 2018.
- The date for Call letter download is 1 week before exam date.
- The date of exam date is 20th January 2019.