Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Ltd. is owned by Government of India. The company is under Department of Economic affairs. This company is in manufacture and production of currency and Bank notes, Security paper, Non-judicial stamp papers, postal stamps and stationery. The company has operational units in Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Noida. This article is about SPMCIL Officer Posts.
SPMCIL has announced a notification regarding the posts of Officer. All the interested candidates must apply for the post before the last date i.e. 3rd January 2018. Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below.
Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited Recruitment
Name of the Organization : Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Ltd. (SPMCIL)
SPMCIL 2018 Post.
- Legal Officer : 07 Posts (UR: 04, SC: 01, OBC: 02).
- IT Officer :03 Posts (UR: 02, ST: 01).
- HR Officer : 04 Posts (UR: 02, OBC: 02).
- F&A Officer : 07 Posts (UR: 04, SC: 02, OBC: 01).
- Materials Officer : 07 Posts (UR: 04, SC: 01, OBC: 02).
SPMCIL Selection Process.
- The candidate will go through online exam and an interview to get selected.
- The online exam will be conducted in Delhi/ Noida/ Gurugram and Faridabad.
- The online exam includes.
- Professional Knowledge : 60 questions for 90 marks.
- General Knowledge : 15 questions for 15 marks.
- English : 15 questions for 15 marks.
- Logical Reasoning : 15 questions for 15 marks.
- Quantitative Aptitude : 15 questions for 15 marks.
Education Required for SPMCIL Jobs 2018.
- Legal Officer : The candidate must have passed 1st class Degree in Law.
- IT Officer : One should have 1st class time MCA or 1st B.Tech in Computer Engineering or IT.
- HR Officer : The candidate must have 1st class Master’s degree in PM & IR or MSW or MBA with HR elective. One can also have Post Graduate Diploma in Mgt with HR elective.
- F&A Officer : CA, CMA or MBA with Finance elective or 1st class Post graduate Diploma in Management with Finance.
- Materials Officer : The candidate should have engineering degree of Mechanical or electrical or Pulp and Paper technology or electronics, printing with 2 years full time Post graduate degree or MBA.
Age Limit for SPMCIL vacancy 2018.
- The Age limit for the posts is 30 years.
- The age relaxation for.
- SC/ST candidates is 5 years.
- OBC candidates is 3 years.
- J&K domicile is 5 years.
- PwD candidates is 15 years.
The age to be reckoned as on 3rd January 2019.
Application Fee for SPMCIL job apply.
The Application fee for.
- General and OBC Candidates, also Ex servicemen is Rs. 400/-.
- SC/ST/PwD candidates is Rs. 100/-.
- The fee has to be paid through online mode.
SPMCIL Job Apply for Salary Package.
The Pay Scale for the poss is Rs. 40, 000/- to Rs. 1, 40, 000/-.
Important Documents Required.
- Valid & active ID.
- Scanned photograph.
- Scanned Signature.
- Educational qualification.
- Experience certificate.
- Date of birth certificate.
- 10th certificate.
- Caste certificate for reserved candidates.
- Physically handicapped certificate.
- Id Proof.
How to Apply for SPMCIL Jobs 2018.
- Visit the official website of SPMCIL i.e. www. spmcil.com.
- Go to ‘Career’ option.
- Select the ‘Apply Online’ option.
- Register the name with filling some basic details.
- Get provisional number and password.
- Login and fill columns as instructed and asked.
- Upload photograph and signature.
- Deposit the fee payment, take a printout of the e-receipt.
- Click on Submit button.
- Do not send original documents by post.
- The number of vacancies might change as per requirement.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification of applications.
- No TA/DA is admissible.
Important Dates for SPMCIL Vacancies 2018.
- The last date to apply for the post is 3rd January 2018.
- The fee payment can be done from 3rd December 2018 to 3rd January 2019.
- The online examination date will be notified on the website.
- The link to download admit cards will come around 15 days before the exam.