Tata Memorial Hospital is a cancer treatment & research centre which is one of the leading cancer centres. So, TMC has announced a notification for the post of TMC Nurse post & Other Jobs.
TMC has announced a notification for the posts of Scientific Assistant B, Technician-C, Housekeeper, Scientific Assistant C, Technician-C, Assistant Medical Social Worker, Pharmacist-B, Nurse-A. All the interested candidates must apply for the post before the last date i.e. .Other details like Qualification, experience, age limit, pay scale, allowances and how to apply is given below.
TMC Nurse Recruitment 2018 |TMC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2018 & other posts
Name of the Organization is Tata Memorial Hospital.
TMC 2018 Post.
- Scientific Assistant B : 33 Posts.
- Technician-C : 03 Posts.
- Housekeeper : 01 Posts.
- Scientific Assistant C : 04 Posts.
- Technician-C (ECG) : 01 Post.
- Assistant Medical Social Worker : 03 Posts.
- Pharmacist-B : 04 Posts.
- Nurse-A : 50 Posts.
TMC Nurse Eligibility Criteria 2018 Education Requirement.
- Scientific Assistant B : Candidates for Scientific Assistant are required for Biomedical, Transfusion Medicine, , Microbiology, Biochemistry, Haematopathology, Waste Management. The candidates must have relevant Diploma and experience to apply.
- Technician-C (CSSD): The candidate must have passed 12th standard with 55% marks in Science. 3 years experience is must.
- Housekeeper : One should have B.Sc in Hotel Management with minimum 50% marks.
- Scientific Assistant C : B.Sc. with DFIT/DMRIT from HBNI university with 50% marks. Candidates who have passed RSO in Nuclear Medicine II exam conducted by RPAD/ AERB is desirable. Candidate should have 01 year experience after DFIT/DMRIT.
- Technician-C (ECG) : Education required is B. Sc. with Certificate or a Diploma in ECG and 2 years experience in ECG.
- Assistant Medical Social Worker : Must have MSW from a recognized university with 1 year experience in Medical social work.
- Pharmacist-B : The candidate must have 1 year experience and should have worked in Dispensary or Pharmacy.
- Nurse-A : The candidate must have General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing with 2 years clinical experience.
TMC Age Requirement Vacancy 2018.
The Age limit for the Tata Memorial Hospital Vacancy Staff Nurse & more posts.
- Scientific Assistant B : 30 years.
- Technician-C : 27 years.
- Housekeeper : 30 years.
- Scientific Assistant C : 35 years.
- Technician-C (ECG) : 30 years.
- Assistant Medical Social Worker : 30 years.
- Pharmacist-B : 30 years.
- Nurse-A : 30 years.
TMC 2018 Application Fee.
The Application fee for Tata Memorial Hospital Jobs will be as per govt rules.
Tata Memorial Hospital Salary Structure.
Tata Memorial Hospital Employee Salary Structure.
- Scientific Assistant B : Rs. 20, 000/- to Rs. 25, 000/-.
- Technician-C : Rs. 20, 000/- to Rs. 25, 000/-.
- Housekeeper : Rs. 20, 000/- to Rs. 25, 000/-.
- Scientific Assistant C : Rs. 35, 000/- to Rs. 50, 000/-.
- Technician-C (ECG) : Rs. 20, 000/- to Rs. 25, 000/-.
- Assistant Medical Social Worker : Rs. 20, 000/- to Rs. 25, 000/-.
- Pharmacist-B : Rs. 25, 000/- to Rs. 30, 000/-.
- Nurse-A : Rs. 20, 000/-.
Important Documents Required.
- Valid & active ID.
- Scanned photograph.
- Scanned Signature.
- Educational qualification.
- Experience certificate.
- Date of birth certificate.
- 10th certificate.
- Caste certificate for reserved candidates.
- Physically handicapped certificate.
- Id Proof.
How to Apply for TMC Staff Nurse Jobs 2018.
- Visit the official website of i.e. www. tmc.gov.in.
- Go to ‘TMC Recruitment‘ or ‘TMC Career’ option.
- Click on required advertisement on the career page.
- Read the TMC official notification 2018 regarding the post.
- Fill the application form format and take along with all the supporting documents at the time of Interview.
- Do not send original documents by post.
- The number of vacancies might change as per requirement.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification of applications.
- No TA/DA is admissible.
Important Dates for TMC Staff Nurse Vacancies 2018.
- The date of walk-in interview is 8th January 2019 to 11th January 2019.
- The time for walk-in interview is 10:00 am to 12:00 pm.