BSF Vacancies 2022 –
The Border Security Force has issued a job advertisement for the positions of Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) and Head Constable (Ministerial). There are 323 positions available for this position. Candidates with a 12th grade education are eligible to apply for this position. All interested and qualified candidates must apply by September 6, 2022. Below is a description of the application procedure and eligibility requirements
BSF Recruitment 2022:
BSF Recruitment 2022 For ASI (Stenographer), HC(Ministerial):
|Job Role||ASI (Stenographer), HC(Ministerial)|
|Salary||Rs.25,500 – 92,300/ month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date for Application||6 September 2022|
About Border Security Force (BSF)-
BSF is India’s primary border guarding force, which was established on December 1, 1965, it is one of the five Central Armed Police Forces of the Union of India. BSF is administered by the Ministry of Homa Affairs and is under the Union Government. The BSF is known as the Indian Territories’ First Line of Défense. It is one of India’s many law enforcement agencies. It is currently the world’s largest border patrol force. BSF currently has 257,363 Active Personnel on their payroll. If you want to learn more about BSF, go to bsf.nic.in.
Examination for the Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) from a recognised Board or University, or equivalent
- ASI (Stenographer): Shorthand in English at 80 words per minute OR Hindi in 10 minutes. Dictation transcription on computer in English in 50 minutes OR Hindi in 65 minutes.
- On a computer, HC(Min) (Typing Test): 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi. (35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi correspond to 10500 KDPH in English and 9000 KDPH in Hindi, respectively, with an average of 5 key depressions for each word on the computer.)
Time Allowed: 10 minutes.
Age Relaxation: 18 to 25 years
- Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe upper age limit: up to 5 years
- Other Backward Classes: Up to 3 Years in Maximum Age
Total Number Of Vacancies:
- 11 ASI (Stenographer) Positions
- HC(Ministerial)-312 Vacancies
- ASI(Steno) Level 5 (Rs. 29,200 – 92,300) in the pay matrix.
- In the pay matrix, HC(Min) Level 4 (Rs. 25,500 – 81,100)
Selection Procedure For BSF Recruitment 2022:
The selection will take place in two stages, as follows:
(a) Initial Phase
I Examined in writing.
- b) The Second Phase
I Physical Evaluation.
(ii) ASI Shorthand Test (Steno).
(iii) HC Typing Speed Test (Min).
(iv) Supporting documentation (Checking of Documents)
(v) Medical Examination
Fees For Applications:
- Candidates applying for the positions of ASI (Steno) and HC (Ministerial) must pay an examination fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only).
- Candidates from Scheduled Castes and Tribes, BSF personnel, female candidates, and ex-servicemen are exempt from paying the examination fee. The CSC will, however, charge every candidate, including those in the exempted category, Rs.40/- plus taxes = Rs.47.2/- as a “service charge.”
How To Apply For BSF Jobs in 2022?
On or before September 6, 2022, all interested and eligible candidates should apply online at the BSF’s official website.
To Apply: https://rectt.bsf.gov.in/