CDAC Hiring 2022:
The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) has issued an online recruitment notice for the positions of Project Associate/Project Engineer/Project Manager / Programme Manager / Program Delivery Manager / Knowledge Partner/Senior Project Engineer / Module Lead / Project Lead. These positions have 530 vacancies. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this position should apply on or before the deadline. Candidates’ educational qualifications must be BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ MTech/PG/Ph.D. The detailed eligibility and selection process are outlined below.
CDAC Recruitment 2022:
CDAC Recruitment 2022 for Project Associate/Project Engineer/Project Manager / Programme Manager / Program Delivery Manager / Knowledge Partner/Senior Project Engineer / Module Lead / Project Lead:
|Job Role||Project Associate/Project Engineer/Project Manager / Programme Manager / Program Delivery Manager / Knowledge Partner/Senior Project Engineer / Module Lead / Project Lead|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/PG/Ph.D|
|Salary||Rs. 3.6 – 22.9 LPA|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mohali, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram, Patna, Jammu, Silchar, Corporate Office at Pune, Guwahati, Srinagar, Chandigarh|
|Application Last Date||20 October 2022|
About Centre for Development of Advanced Computing:
It is a self-governing scientific society affiliated with the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology. The Government of India established it in 1988. Its headquarters are in Pune. High-Performance Computing, Multi-lingual Computing and Heritage Computing, Professional Electronics, Software Technologies, Health Informatics, and Education are among their research interests. C-DAC also offers several advanced computing and software development courses.
BE/B-Tech. or equivalent degree with 60% or higher CGPA OR Post Graduate degree in Science/Computer Application or in relevant domain(s) with 60% or higher CGPA OR ME/M.Tech. or equivalent degree OR Ph.D. in relevant discipline
- 30 years of experience as a project associate
- 35 years of experience as a project engineer
- 56-year-old Project Manager / Programme Manager / Program Delivery Manager / Knowledge Partner
- 56-year-old Senior Project Engineer / Module Lead / Project Lead
Total Number of Vacancies:
- 30 Project Associate Positions
- 250 Project Engineer Positions
- Project Manager/Program Manager/Program Delivery Manager/Knowledge Partner – 50 Available Positions
- Senior Project Engineer / Module Lead / Project Lead – 200 Available Positions
- 6 LPA – 5.04 LPA – Project Associate
- 49 LPA to 7.11 LPA for Project Engineer
- 12.63 LPA – Rs. 22.9 LPA Project Manager / Programme Manager / Program Delivery Manager / Knowledge Partner
- Senior Project Engineer / Module Lead / Project Lead – 8.49 LPA to 14 LPA
CDAC Recruitment 2022 Selection Procedure:
- The candidate must meet the eligibility requirements outlined in the advertisement. The qualifications and experience specified are minimum requirements, and possession of the same does not automatically qualify candidates for written tests and/or selection processes.
- The initial screening will be based on the academic records and other parameters declared in the online application, and only screened-in candidates will be considered for the next round of selection.
- If there are more applicants than available positions, the management reserves the right to increase/alter the minimum eligibility criteria/cut off limits at its discretion. Candidates will be chosen based on their academic credentials, experience profile, written test scores (if any), performance in the interview, and any other selection processes/parameters that management deems appropriate.
- The mere submission of an application and fulfilment of the prerequisite qualifications, etc., does not entitle a candidate to be called for a written/skill test/interview. C-DAC may limit the number of candidates invited to participate in the interview/selection process to a reasonable number based on qualifications and experience that exceed the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Candidates must therefore provide all qualifications and experience gained in the relevant field in addition to the minimum requirements.
- The selection process will be carried out by the respective C-DAC Centre based on its requirements, and only candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted for further consideration.
- At the time of document verification or at any stage of the recruitment process, all information submitted in the application will be verified with the original documents. If any documents/information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect, or if his/her candidature does not meet the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature may be rejected/cancelled at any stage of the recruitment and selection process without prior notice.
- The candidature is also liable for rejection at any stage if C-DAC comes across any evidence/knowledge that the qualification, experience, and any other particulars indicated in the application/other forms/formats are not recognized/false misleading and/or amounts to suppression of information/particulars which should have been brought to the notice of C-DAC
How to Apply for CDAC Jobs in 2022?
All interested and qualified candidates must apply online by October 20, 2022.
For More Details & Apply: https://careers.cdac.in/advt-details/CORP-2992022-WTM08