HSL Vacancies 2022:
Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL) invites eligible candidates to apply online for the position of Apprentices. There are a total of 104 open positions for these positions. Candidates with a Diploma/B.E/B.Tech degree are eligible to apply for this position. Candidates who are qualified and interested should apply before the deadline. The requirements for eligibility and the application process are described below.
HSL Recruitment 2022 Details:
HSL Recruitment 2022 for Apprentices:
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Qualification||B. E/ B.Tech/Diploma|
|Job Location||Visakhapatnam (AP)|
|Last Date||21 September 2022|
Hindustan Shipyard Limited (HSL) is a shipyard in Visakhapatnam on India’s east coast.
It was established as the Scindia Shipyard by industrialist Walchand Hirachand as part of The Scindia Steam Navigation Company Ltd. Walchand chose Visakhapatnam as the site for the yard’s construction and took possession of the land in November 1940. Dr. Rajendra Prasad, the acting Congress President at the time, laid the foundation stone for the shipyard on June 21, 1941.
- A degree in engineering or technology conferred by a statutory university.
- A degree in engineering or technology granted by an institution authorised to do so by an Act of Parliament.
- A diploma in engineering or technology awarded by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in a relevant discipline. A university diploma in engineering or technology in a relevant discipline.
Apprenticeship Rules will govern the age limit.
Total Number of Openings: 104
- Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical) – 37 Posts
- 9 Graduate Apprenticeships (Electrical/ EEE)
- Graduate Apprentice (Civil) – 2 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice (CSE/IT) – 3 Posts
- 3 Graduate Apprenticeships (Electronics and Communication)
- 1 post of Graduate Apprentice (Naval Architecture)
- Technician Apprentice (Mechanical) – 33 Posts
- 10 Technician Apprentice (Electrical/ EEE) Positions
- Technician Apprentice (Civil) – 4 Posts
- 2 Technician Apprentice (Electronics & Communication) Positions Available
HSL Recruitment 2022 Selection process:
The performance in the interview determines the selection process.
How to Apply for HSL Jobs in 2022?
All interested and qualified candidates should register in the NATS portal by September 21, 2022 and apply for these positions online at the HSL website by September 26, 2022.
For More Details: http://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/sites/default/files/file_upload/Hindustan_Shipyard_Limited_2022.pdf
To Apply: http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/
- Starting date for online applications is September 16, 2022.
- Enrolment in the NATS portal closes on September 21, 2022.
- Last day to apply for Hindustan Shipyard Limited. is September 26, 2022.
- Hindustan Shipyard Limited, Vizag, has received the rank list. – 28.09.2022