IBPS PO 2022 Recruitment:
IBPS PO 2022 Recruitment for Probationary Officer/Management Trainee for 6432 positions in various banks. Below is a description of the eligibility criteria and application process. So, eligible candidates who have not previously applied for this exam may do so online by August 22, 2022.
IBPS PO 2022 Recruitment: Probationary Officers
|Job Role||Probationary officers/Management Trainee|
|Total Vacancies||6432 Posts+|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||2 August 2022|
|Last Date||22 August 2022|
Eligibility Details (As of 01.08.2022):
A Bachelor’s Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a university recognised by the Government of India, or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
The candidate must have a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate proving that he or she is a graduate on the day of registration and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in graduation when registering online.
- All educational qualifications must be from a University/Institute/Board recognised by the Government of India/approved by Government Regulatory Bodies, and the result must have been declared on or before 22.8.2022.
- At the time of the interview, a proper document from the Board / University proving that the result was declared on or before 22.08.22 must be submitted.
Age limit (as of August 1, 2022): 20 to 30 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- 10 years for people with benchmark disabilities
- Others in accordance with government regulations.
Total Vacancies: 6432 Posts+ in IBPS PO 2022 Recruitment
- Bank of India has 535 openings.
- Maharashtra Bank-Unreported
- Canara Bank-2500 Job Openings
- Indian Bank-Not Reported Central Bank of India-Not Reported Indian Overseas Bank-Not Reported
- 500 jobs at Punjab National Bank
- Punjab and Sind Bank has 253 open positions.
- 550 Posts at UCO Bank
- Posts at Union Bank of India-2094
Please keep in mind that many banks have not reported their counts, and all counts are for illustrative purposes only. As a result, the number could rise.
IBPS PO 2022 Recruitment Process:
The selection process will be based on the following stages.
Main Exam, Interview, and Identity Verification
The preliminary examination is worth 100 points and lasts one hour.
|Test||Number of Qns & Marks|
The Main Exam:
Main examination online the examination lasts 3 hours and 30 minutes.
|Test||Number of Qns||Marks|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60|
|English Language (Essay and Letter Writing) 2 25||2||25|
The interview will be graded with a total of 100 points. The minimum qualifying marks in the interview will be 40% (35 percent for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). The weightage (ratio) of the online main exam and the interview will be 80:20. The candidates’ combined final score will be determined based on their performance in the CRP- PO/MT-VIII Online Main Examination and Interview.
Fee for Application:
For SC/ST/PWD candidates, the fee is Rs. 175/-.
(Only Intimation Fees)
Rs. 850/- for everyone else
(Application Fees and Intimation Charges Included)
How to Apply for IBPS PO 2022 Vacancy?
From August 2 to August 22, 2022, all interested and qualified candidates may apply online for this position.
(Only Intimation Fees)
For More Details & Apply: https://www.ibps.in/crp-po-mt-xii/
IBPS PO 2022 Important Dates:
- Online registration, including application editing and modification, is available from August 2 to August 22, 2022.
- Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 2 August to 22 August 2022
- Download of call letters for preliminary online examination: October 2022
- Preliminary Online Examination: October 2022
- Download the call letter for the November 2022 online exam (Mains).
- November 2022 – Online Examination (Main)
- Interview date: January/February 2023
Click here for check more banking jobs.