IRDAI Job Openings 2022:
The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority has issued a job announcement to fill 24 Young Professional positions with candidates who have completed B. E, B.Tech, Diploma, M.Sc., MBA, MCA, Bachelor. Degree. Eligible candidates can apply online for IRDAI Jobs 2022 between 02.08.2022 and 23.08.2022. Interested candidates should apply for the IRDAI recruitment 2022 at the official website www.irdai.gov.in. Candidates interested in the following IRDAI job vacancies should read the full notification before applying online to learn about the education requirements, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply, and other details.
IRDAI Job Openings 2022:
|Organization Name||India’s Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority|
|Posts Name||Young Professional Program|
|Job Category||Centre Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||02 August 2022|
|Last Date||23 August 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 75000/-|
Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, BE/B. Tech, Master’s Degree, M.Sc, MCA, MBA, M.Tech, Bachelor’s Degree in Law/LLM, CA/CS/CMA/CFA, or the equivalent from a recognised Board or University.
- Age limits as of August 23, 2022
- Candidates must be at least 18 years old to apply for IRDAI Jobs 2022.
- Candidates must be at least 30 years old to apply for IRDAI Jobs 2022.
Pay Scale/ Remuneration:
IRDAI Young Professional Program Salaries: Rs. 75000/-
- During in-person interviews, candidates will be chosen.
- For more information on the selection process, please see the Official Notification.
How Can I Apply For IRDA Recruitment 2022?
Candidates who want to be a part of IRDAI must apply for the latest IRDA Recruitment 2022 for Young Professional posts online between 02.08.2022 and 23.08.2022. To learn more about the entire application process, follow the steps below:
- Go to the IRDA’s official website at www.irdai.gov.in.
- Find and select the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link.
- Look for the Young Professional Job Notification and click on it.
- You can also download the official notification by following the link at the bottom.
- Carefully read all official notifications and double-check your eligibility.
- Please follow the link below to the official online application/registration page.
- Complete all the required fields.
- Upload all required documents in the specified format and size.
- Finally, confirm that the registered information is correct and complete before submitting.
- If the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority requests it, make the payment in the manner specified. Otherwise, proceed to the next step.
- Submit your application and keep a copy of your application form for future reference.
- Candidates are encouraged to submit online applications well in advance of the closing date and not wait until the last minute to avoid disconnection/inability or failure to login to the website due to heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Examine and double-check the information you provided. If you want to change any of the entries before proceeding. When you are satisfied that the information is correct, submit the Application.
Notification & Applying Link: https://www.irdai.gov.in/ADMINCMS/cms/frmGeneral_Layout.aspx?page=PageNo4773&flag=1