National Investigation Agency (NIA) Recruitment 2022–
Candidates looking for a job with the National Investigation Agency (NIA) now have a fantastic opportunity. The commission recently issued a job advertisement for 48 section officers, office superintendents, assistants, and other positions. The offline application will go live on July 28, 2022. The deadline for completing and submitting the NIA Offline Application is on or before August 28, 2022. Before applying for these Government Jobs, candidates should carefully read all instructions and ensure they meet all the eligibility requirements for the position. We have simplified the details of the NIA Jobs 2022.
NIA Jobs 2022 –
|Name of the Organization||National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|Number of Vacancies||48|
|Name of Post||Section officers, Office Superintendent, Assistants & Other Posts|
|Starting date of application||28th July 2022|
|Closing date of application||28th August 2022|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
The Indian Government established the National Investigation Agency as a central agency. Its headquarters are in Delhi. It is crucial in the fight against terrorism in India. The agency has the authority to deal with terror-related crimes across state lines without the need for special permission from the states. It serves as the Central Law Enforcement Agency for Counterterrorism. The agency has the authority to deal with terror-related crimes across state lines without the need for special permission from the states.
NIA Section Officers and Other Posts Vacancy Details 2022:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Section officers / Officer Superintendent||03|
|Stenographer Grade -I||23|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||12|
NIA Recruitment Academic Qualification:
- Applicants must hold comparable positions on a regular basis.
- A degree from a reputable university is required.
- Check the advertisement for educational requirements.
NIA Section Officers and Other Positions Maximum age limit: The maximum age is 56 years old.
NIA Section officers & Other Posts Salary 2022:
- Assistant Posts – Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + Section Officer/Office Superintendent – Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,400/-
- Accountant (GP) – Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/-
- +GP Upper Division Clerk – Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/- Stenographer – Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/-
Process of Selection:
Interview with Written Exam
How to Apply:
- nia.gov.in is the official website.
- Refer to all details by clicking on the NIA Notification.
- Download the application form by clicking on the link provided below.
- Send photocopies of the required documents to the address below.
SP (Adm). NIA Hqrs, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
- Prior to filling Read the instructions in the advertisement carefully.
- Please keep in mind that all the application’s columns must be completed. Applications received after the deadline or that are incomplete will not be taken into consideration.
- Candidates must submit attested photocopies of their educational certificates, curriculum vitae, envelope, and identification (if required, mentioned in official notification).
Important NIA Dates:
The application form will be available on July 28, 2022.
Application Submission Deadline: August 28, 2022
Official Website: https://www.nia.gov.in/