NLC Hiring 2022
The Central Public Sector Enterprise ‘NAVRATNA’ invites online applications for the position of Graduate Executive Trainee. Candidates with a B. E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ Graduate/ Post Graduate degree are eligible to apply for this position. The GATE 2023 score will be used to make the selection. Interested and qualified candidates should apply online by the deadline. The eligibility criteria and application process are detailed below.
NLC Recruitment 2022:
NLC Recruitment 2022 for Graduate Executive Trainee:
|Job Role||Graduate Executive Trainee|
|Qualification||B. E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ MTech/ M.Sc./ Graduate/ Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||Rs.50,000 – 1,60,000/ month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to apply GATE 2023||30 September 2022|
About Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited-
The Navaratna Government of India Enterprise is NLC. It was founded in 1956 and inaugurated by the country’s first Prime Minister, Jawaharlal Nehru. In India, it is the fossil fuel mining sector and thermal power generation. It manually extracts approximately 30 million tonnes of lignite from opencast mines at Neyveli. This lignite is used to generate electricity at the pithead thermal power station.
Executive Training for Graduates
- Mechanical: Full-Time / Part-Time Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical & Production Engineering Electrical (EEE): Full Time / Part Time Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Power Engineering
- Civil: Full-Time / Part-Time Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering/Civil & Structural Engineering
- Control and Instrumentation: Full-Time / Part-Time Bachelor of Science in Instrumentation Engineering/Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/Instrumentation & Control Engineering/Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Computer: Full-Time / Part-Time Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering/Computer Engineering/Information Technology (or) Full-Time/Part-Time PG Diploma in Computer Applications
- Mining: Full-Time / Part-Time Bachelor’s degree in Mining Engineering
- Geology: Full-Time / Part-Time M. Tech. Geology (or M. Sc. Geology).
- Chemical: Full-Time / Part-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering: Full-Time / Part-Time Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering or a Bachelor of Science in Engineering with Industrial Engineering as an elective subject
Upper Age Limit:
- EWS / General: 30 years
- 33 years OBC (NCL)
- SC: 35 years old
- ST: 35 years old
The salary range for the above-mentioned Graduate Executive Trainee position is Rs.50,000 – 1,60,000 per month.
NLC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria as stated in the notification and have qualified for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) -2023 will be shortlisted based on the merit order of marks (out of 100) obtained in the (GATE) -2023, with due reservation for SC / ST / OBC(NCL) / EWS / PwBD.
- In the event of a tie at the cut-off level, (i.e., more than one candidate scoring the same marks (out of 100) at the cut-off level), preference will be given to the candidate(s) with the higher percentage of marks in the notified qualification.
How to Apply for NLC 2022 Recruitment?
All interested and qualified candidates should apply for this position using GATE 2023 by September 30, 2022.
To Apply GATE 2023: https://gate.iitk.ac.in/