ONGC Job Openings 2022:
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has issued an official job announcement for Medical Officer, Junior Consultant, and Associate Consultant positions. Interested candidates should apply for ONGC Recruitment 2022 by August 13th, 2022. Before applying for ONGC Recruitment 2022, Examine the eligibility requirements such as Age Limit, Qualification, Application Form, Call Letter, Last Date, and so on. For the most up-to-date information, go to the career section of ONGC Notification at https://ongcindia.com/.
ONGC Recruitment 2022:
|Name of Organisation||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)|
|Post Name||Medical Officer, Junior Consultant, and Associate Consultant|
|Qualification||10th Diploma, Degree, B.Sc., B.Com, Post Graduate|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Apply Mode||Offline Mode|
|Last Date of application||13.08.2022|
|Job Location||All Over India|
The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation is a New Delhi-based Indian oil and gas explorer and producer. The Government of India established ONGC on August 14, 1956. It is a government-owned company whose operations are overseen by the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.
Junior Consultant – Instrumentation 02
Junior Consultant 23
Associate Consultant 02
Qualifications in Education:
Applicants must have a recognised diploma/degree, ITI, MBBS, or equivalent qualification.
Check the notification for more information.
Maximum age limit of 65 years.
Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD and PH candidates as per Government of India rules.
Rs. 15,000/- to Rs. 43,350/-
Candidates will be chosen based on,
Interview with Written Test
How to Apply for ONGC Vacancies 2022 Online:
- Candidates should go to the official website, https://ongcindia.com/.
- Locate the ONGC Job Notification PDF on the home page.
- You must download the entire advertisement.
- Before submitting your application, make sure you have read all the details.
- If you are eligible, proceed to the application form and fill it out.
- Pay the applicable application fee.
- Go to the registration page and fill it out carefully according to the instructions.
- Finally, save the application printout for future reference.
- Candidates must submit attested photocopies of their educational certificates, curriculum vitae, envelope, and identification (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Addresses and email addresses:
Instrumentation Junior Consultant:
2nd floor, Phas-02 KDM Bhavan, Palavasana Chowkri Mehsana-384003, E-Mail: Verma [email protected] and sejpal [email protected]
(ii) Associate Consultant, Junior Consultant:
Surface Manager’s Office, 1st Floor, KDM Bhavan, Palavasana Chowkri Mehsana-384003, E-Mail: SINGH2 [email protected]
Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for Submission of Application for Junior Consultant – Instrumentation 04 August 2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application for Junior Consultant & Associate Consultant 13 August 2022
Download Notification PDF: https://ongcindia.com/