PNB Vacancies 2022:
The Punjab National Bank has recently issued a notification for Officer positions. Interested candidates should consult a job vacancy notification for information on educational requirements, age limits, the selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form provided below.
Punjab National Bank Hiring 2022:
|Organization Name||Punjab National Bank|
|Post Details||Officer & Manager|
|Total Vacancies||103 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|PNB Official Website||www.pnbindia.in|
|Last Date for Application||30 August|
Punjab National Bank is an Indian public sector bank headquartered in Delhi, India. It is owned by the Government of India’s Ministry of Finance. The bank was founded in May 1894 and is India’s second largest government-owned bank in terms of both business volume and network. The bank serves over 180 million customers and operates 12,248 branches and 13,000 ATMs.
For All Post:
Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree, BE/B. Tech, or the equivalent from a recognised university.
Candidates must be at least 21 years old and no older than 35 years old as of July 1, 2022. Age relaxation is 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for PWBD, 05 years for ex-servicemen, and 03 years for children/family members of those who died in the 1984 riots.
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to receive a salary of Rs.36000/- to Rs.63840/- PM for Officer (Fire-safety) and Rs.48170 to Rs.69810/- PM for Manager (Safety) from the respective board.
Process of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on the,
Written / Online Test
The application fee for SC/ST/PWBD candidates is Rs.59 [Rs.59/- per candidate (only intimation fee) + GST @18% Rs.9/-] All other category candidates pay Rs.1003/- [Rs.850 per candidate + GST @ 18% Rs.153/-].
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Visit the official website at www.pnbindia.in.
- Review the recruitment notification to ensure that the applicant meets the eligibility requirements; a link to the notification is provided below.
- Fill out the form in the prescribed format by downloading the application from the provided link or from the official website.
- Candidates submitted the application form to the address specified in the official notification.
- Applicants must complete attested photocopies of their educational certificates, CV, envelope, and proof of identification (if required, as specified in the official notification).
- Applications that are incomplete or received after the final date will not be considered.
“CHIEF MANAGER (RECRUITMENT SECTION),
HRD DIVISION, PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK,
CORPORATE OFFICE, PLOT NO 4, SECTOR 10,
DWARKA, NEW DELHI -110075″.
Dates to Remember:
Application submission will begin on August 4, 2021.
The application deadline is August 30, 2022.
Notification Link: www.pnbindia.in
PNB Recruitment 2022 Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the deadline for submitting an application for PNB Recruitment 2022?
The application deadline for PNB Recruitment 2022 is August 30, 2022.
How many positions are available in PNB Recruitment 2022?
PNB Recruitment 2022 has 103 vacancies for Manager & Officer positions.
What is the age limit for applying for PNB Jobs 2022?
For the above-mentioned positions, candidates must be between the ages of 21 and 35 as of July 1, 2022.