Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2022 –
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) has recently invited qualified candidates to apply for the position of Assistant Lineman. Candidates are advised to carefully read the official notification before applying. Details about the vacancies, eligibility requirements, and how to apply are provided below.
PSPCL Jobs 2022:
|Organization:||Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL)|
|Job Category:||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies:||1690 Posts|
|Post Name:||Assistant Lineman|
|Qualification:||10th, Diploma/ Degree|
Qualifications for an Assistant Lineman:
Candidate must have completed 10th grade, a diploma/degree in electrical engineering, or an equivalent qualification from a recognised board or university.
Age requirements for candidates are as follows:
The minimum age is 18 years.
Age Limit: 37 years
Method of Selection:
Candidates will be chosen based on the,
Fees for applications:
Other Candidates – Rs. 944/-
SC/ PWD Candidates – Rs. 590/-
Online Application Procedures:
- Please follow this link to Visit the official website at www.pspcl.in.
- Examine the official notification carefully to ensure that the applying candidate meets all the eligibility requirements for the position.
- Select “Apply” and fill out the form.
- Upload a scanned copy of your passport-size photo, any required self-attested certificates, and your signature in the format and size specified on the online application form.
- Payment of the application fee (if mandatory).
- Make a copy of the application for future use.
- Send in your application.
- Applicants are advised to carefully read the official notification.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that the scanned copies of their educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo, and signature are in the format and size specified in the official notification before applying. (If necessary)
- If an applicant fails to upload the required photograph, his or her candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidates are encouraged to submit online applications as soon as possible before the closing date, rather than waiting until the last minute, to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website due to heavy traffic on the website during the closing days.
- After completing the application, double-check the information you provided. You may submit the application if you are satisfied with all your information.
Date to Remember:
- Starting Date for Online Applications: July 31, 2022
- The deadline for online applications is August 29, 2022.
Notification Link: https://pspcl.in/pdfs/twenty-twentytwo/06/English15072022julyDetailed.pdf
Application Link: https://pspcl.in/Recruitment
(Apply link Will Open 31.07.2022)