High Court of Punjab and Haryana Recruitment 2022 –
The High Court of Punjab and Haryana has issued a job advertisement for 759 Clerk positions. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree and between the ages of 18 and 30 are eligible to apply for this position. The Shorthand Test was used to make the selection. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before August 27, 2022. The eligibility criteria and application procedure are outlined below.
High Court of Punjab and Haryana Recruitment 2022:
High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2022 for Clerk:
|Salary||As per govt policy|
|Job Location||Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh|
|Last Date||27 August 2022|
The applicant must hold a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree, or an equivalent degree, from a recognised university. He/she must have passed a matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the subjects and be proficient in computer operation.
Age limit (as of August 27, 2022): 18 to 37 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
SC/ST & BC: 5 years
According to government regulations, 10 years for PHC and others.
Vacancies by Category:
126 Posts for Ex-Servicemen
High Court of Punjab and Haryana Recruitment 2022 Process:
The applicant must complete an online written examination (Computer-based Test) in the following subjects:
Time Duration: 2 Hours
|Subject||Type of Exam||Maximum Marks|
|English Composition||Objective & Subjective||20 & 30|
- Qualifying marks are 33 % in each subject, but no candidate is considered qualified unless he or she obtains 40 percent in the aggregate of both subjects.
- It is clarified that negative marking will be used in multiple choice questions.
- A quarter of a point would be deducted for each incorrect answer. The question(s) that are not attempted will not receive credit or discredit. Furthermore, candidates must type the subjective part of the English Composition examination on a computer within the time limit specified. Only candidates with a score of 33 percent or higher in General Knowledge will be tested on English composition (subjective).
Following that, several candidates, as determined by the Hon’ble Central Recruitment Committee, will be called for the Computer Proficiency Test (CPT), which is mandatory to assess candidates’ proficiency in computer operation, but the marks of this Computer Proficiency Test will not be counted towards the final merit as this test will only be of qualifying nature.
The number of candidates chosen by the Hon’ble Central Recruitment Committee who pass both tests, namely the Computer Based Test (CBT) and the Computer Proficiency Test (CPT), will be called for verification of original testimonials/interaction. Following that, a Select List of qualified candidates will be prepared solely based on merit in the online written examination (Computer Based Test) (CBT).
Application Fee (non-refundable and payable online):
- General Candidates-Rs 825
- SC/BC/OBC/ESM of State of Punjab-Rs 525
- PHC of Punjab-Rs 625
How to Apply for High Court of Punjab and Haryana Jobs in 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 27 August 2022.
For More Details: https://sssc.gov.in/Notice/Punjab%20clerk%202022%20Advt.pdf