RITES Hiring 2022:
RITES Limited has issued a job advertisement for the position of Engineer. There are 11 vacancies to be filled for this recruitment. Candidates with a B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc. degree are eligible to apply for these positions. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before the deadline of 10 October 2022. The eligibility requirements and selection procedure are outlined below.
RITES Recruitment 2022 Details:
RITES Recruitment 2022 for Engineer:
|Last Date||10 October 2022|
RITES is a Government of India Enterprise for Engineering Construction in the field of transportation and infrastructure. RITES was founded in 1974 and is based in Gurgaon. It provides rail transportation consulting services in India and abroad. Railways, Highways, Equipment Export, Urban Transport, Airports, Ports & Waterways, Urban Planning, and Ropeways are among the services provided by RITES. RITES has Miniratna status and is certified to ISO 9001:2008. RITES advised and planned for the various countries.
BE/B.Tech/B.Sc. (Engg) Degree in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering Age Limit (as of September 1, 2022): 40 years
Total Number of Vacancies:
- UR – 05 Posts
- EWS – 01 Post
- OBC (NCL) – 03 Posts
- SC – 02 Posts
Engineer (Electrical) – Rs. 22000/-
RITES Hiring 2022 Selection Process:
- Based on the applications received, eligible candidates will be required to take a written test (off-line/online). Based on their performance in the written exam, candidates may be shortlisted for selection. The company reserves the right to choose multiple candidates from a pool of qualified applicants. Because of the current pandemic situation, RITES reserves the right to conduct the selection process online.
- Candidates will be chosen for interviews based on their performance in the Written Test and eligibility.
The following is the weightage distribution of the various selection parameters:
- Written Exam – 80%
- Interview – 20% (Technical & Professional proficiency – 10 %; Personality Communication & Competency – 10%)
- Total – 100%
Written test centres include Delhi/Gurgaon, Kolkata, Chennai, Mumbai, Hyderabad, and Nagpur.
How to Apply for the RITES Recruitment 2022?
All interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply online by October 10, 2022.
- Online registration will begin on September 16, 2022.
- The deadline for online registration is October 10, 2022.
- The announcement of the selection date will come later.