SSC Vacancies 2022:
The Staff Selection Commission has issued a job notification to hire candidates with a bachelor’s degree and a valid driving licence for 4300 Sub Inspector positions. For SSC Jobs 2022, eligible candidates can apply online between 10.08.2022 and 30.08.2022. Candidates interested in the following SSC job vacancies should read the full notification before applying online to learn about the education requirements, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply, and other details.
SSC Recruitment 2022 –
|SSC Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Notification||SSC Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 4300 Sub Inspector Posts|
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Role||Sub Inspector|
|Total Vacancy||4300 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs.35,400-1,12,400 (per month)|
SSC VACANCY DETAILS 2022:
Sub-Inspector (Executive) – Male in Delhi Police – 228 Posts
Sub-Inspector (Executive) – Female in Delhi Police – 112 Positions
Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs – 3960 Posts
Qualifications in Education:
Applications from bachelor’s degree holders in any discipline are invited for the posts of Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police-Male, Sub-Inspector (Exe.) in Delhi Police-Female, and Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs.
Only for the position of Sub Inspector in the Delhi Police:
Male candidates must have a valid LMV (Motorcycle and Car) Driving License on the date of the Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests. Candidates who do not have a valid driving licence for an LMV (motorcycle or car) are eligible for all other CAPF positions.
Regarding the age limit for the above said positions, candidates between the ages of 20 and 25 are eligible to apply for the SSC CPO Recruitment 2022.
SSC Pay Scale Details:
Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-
Process of Selection:
Computer-Based Testing (Paper-I)
Descriptive Paper for Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) (Paper-II)
Other Candidates: Rs.100/- SC/ST/ Women/ ESM Candidates: Nil
How Can I Apply for SSC Recruitment 2022?
Candidates interested in joining the SSC must apply for the latest SSC Recruitment 2022 for Sub Inspector posts online between 10.08.2022 and 30.08.2022. To learn more about the entire application process, follow the steps below:
- Go to the official SSC website ssc.nic.in.
- Find and select the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link.
- Look for the Notification of Sub Inspector Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, you can download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and double-check your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/Registration link provided below.
- Fill in all the required information.
- Upload all required documents in the specified format and size.
- Finally, confirm that the registered information is correct and accurate before submitting.
- If the Staff Selection Commission requests it, make the payment in the manner specified If not, continue to the next step.
- Submit the application and make a copy for your records.
- Applicants are advised to submit online applications well in advance of the closing date and not wait until the last minute to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability or failure to login to the website due to heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Examine and double-check the information you’ve provided. If you want to change any of the entries before continuing. When you are satisfied that all the information is correct, submit the Application.
SSC Important Dates:
Starting Date of Application Form 10.08.2022
Closing Date of submission Application 30.08.2022
Apply Link: https://ssc.nic.in/