UPSSSC Vacancies 2022:
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has recently issued a notification for Forest Guard positions. For information on educational requirements, age limit, the hiring process, how to apply for key dates, and the application form provided below, interested candidates should refer to a job vacancy announcement.
UPSSSC Hiring 2022:
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Post Details||Forest Guard|
|Total Vacancies||701 Posts|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|UPSSSC Official Website||www.upsssc.gov.in|
|Last Date for Application||06 November|
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is the state organisation authorised to conduct civil service examinations for appointments to various Group C and Group D posts. The UPSSSC administers various exams throughout the state of Uttar Pradesh. The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission was established under the provisions of the U.P.
701 Forest Guard Positions
Candidates must hold a graduate degree from an accredited institution, or its equivalent.
Minimum Age 21 Years
Maximum Age 40 years
Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Measurement Test (PMT & PET)
All Candidates Rs.25/-
How to Apply for Online Mode:
- Visit the official website at www.upsssc.gov.in.
- Check the recruitment notification to see if the applicant satisfies the requirements; a link to the notification is provided below.
- Choose “Apply.” Enter the necessary information and then click Submit.
- After submitting the application, print a copy for your records.
- Prior to applying, candidates must make sure that the scanned copies of their educational credentials, along with a current colour passport-size photo and their signature, are in the format and size specified in the notification. (If necessary)
- An applicant’s candidature will be cancelled if he or she fails to upload the required photograph.
- Candidates are advised to submit their online applications in advance rather than waiting until the last minute to avoid disconnections or login issues brought on by the website being overloaded during the final days.
- Review the information you provided. Before continuing, if you need to make any modifications. Once you are certain that all the information is accurate, submit the application.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application 17 October 2022
- Application Deadline: November 6, 2022
Applying Link (Updated Soon): http://upsssc.gov.in/Default.aspx